The Euglena International Network (EIN) is a global community network that aims to galvanise the Euglenoids community by providing a collaborative interface and advancing Euglenoids science
Click to view press release on EIN position paper
Sign up for membership to receive newest information!
- Drive and engage the conversation for the formation of Euglenoids Genome Project (EGP).
- Provide a collaborative interface for the Euglenoid community globally.
- Advance the knowledge of Euglenoid science through knowledge exchange between academia and industry.
Pathway to achieving goals:
- Assemble international investigators working on Euglenoids.
- Identify and form committees who will be tasked with providing Euglenoid science partnership models and deliverables.
- Connect academics and industry professionals working on Euglenoids globally through knowledge exchange.
- Engage the conversation for Euglenoids international conferences.
- Implement recommendations and outcomes from the EIN inaugural meeting.
- Update Euglena scientific community on advances in Euglenoid science through international meetings.
Partnerships and affiliations
Euglena International Network (EIN) website – released!
Signal Deconvolution and Generative Topographic Mapping Regression for Solid-State NMR of Multi-Component Materials
The alga Euglena gracilis stimulates Faecalibacterium in the gut and contributes to increased defecation
A New Type of Circular RNA derived from Nonconventional Introns in Nuclear Genes of Euglenids